Custom Manufactured Switches
[Click to enlarge]
Anfield Sensors Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company that provides custom manufactured switches for a wide range of industries and applications. Our manufacturing capabilities include: engineering, prototyping, and custom design services.
We specialize in custom pressure switches for industry specific applications featuring capabilities of custom made housings in materials such as steel, brass and plastic. There are a variety of diaphragm materials to select from, including Nitrile, EPDM, Viton, or HNBR. For low current applications, a gold contact option is available and for harsh environmental applications, we offer special connectors that meet IP68 requirements. We also stock a variety of fittings and sizes in imperial and metric, including NPT, BSPP and SAE.
Our pressure settings range from 0.5 to 6,000 psi, 5 to 30 inch Hg, temperature ratings from -58 to 293°F (-50 to 180°C). Most of our products are available in 20 mA to 10 A with voltage ratings from 12 VDC to 240 VDC. We manufacture durable and robust products with a lifespan of 1,000,000 cycles. Our products are UL, CE and WRAS certified.
To learn more about all of our custom manufactured switches, see the table below or contact us directly.
At Anfield Sensors, we specialize in innovative solutions and providing cutting edge products to customers in a variety industries. Here are just a few examples of the value added products and services that we deliver every day.
Custom Switch Capabilities
- General Capabilities
- Engineer, Custom Design, Manufacture
- Custom Switch Types
- Pressure, Vacuum, Temperature, Differential, Level Float Switches
- Form A
- Single Pole - Single Throw (SPST), Normally Open (NO)
- Form B
- Single Pole - Single Throw (SPST), Normally Closed (NC)
- Form C
- Single Pole - Double Throw (SPDT)
- Housing Material
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Plastic, Custom
- Diaphragm Material
- Nitrile, EPDM, Viton, HNBR
- Gold Contact Switches / Terminal, Special Electrical Connectors
- Pressure Range
- 0.5 to 6,000 psi, Adjustable Set Points
- Vacuum Range
- 5 to 30 inch Hg
- Temperature Range
- -58 to 293 °F, -50 to 180 °C
- 12 VDC, 24 VDC, 120 VAC, 240 VAC
- 20 mA to 10 A
- Resistive, Inductive
- Mechanical Range
- 1,000,000 cycles and up
- Maximum Overpressure
- 12,000 psi
- Thread Options
- 1/8 NPT, 1/4 NPT, 1/8 BSPP, 1/4 BSPP, 7/16 SAE, 9/16 SAE, M10, M12, Other Custom Options Available
- Production Volume
- Prototype to Large Scale Production Volume
- Typical Lead Time
- 2 Weeks, Next Day Rush Delivery Available
- Industry Focus
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Automotive, Mobile, Off-Road, Mining, HVAC, Water Treatment, Pulp and Paper, Food, Beverage, Process Control, Agricultural, Marine, Safety Equipment, Medical, And many others...
- Industry Standards
- ISO 9001:2008, UL, CE, RoHS, WRAS
- File Formats
- SolidWorks, Other Files